Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Playlist Wednesday May 9th 2018

4-5
Arthur Russell - I Couldn't Say It To Your Face
Slow Skies - Fire
TooFools - Touch
Shearwater - You As You Were
Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams
The Last Shadow Puppets - Age Of The Understatement
Ailie Blunnie - Beat Of Your Heart
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
Kingston - Stare Through It

5-6
The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
Bright Eyes - Jejune Stars
Skywriter - Dirty Face
Foster The People - Sit Next To Me
Gavin Glass - Thirty Somethings
Damien Jurado - Allocate
Il Divo - Over The Rainbow
Inni-K - Come With Me

6-7
Sufjan Stevens - Mystery of Love
Metric - Help I'm Alive
Glass Wings - For A Little While
David Byrne - Everybody's Coming To My House
Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life
Saint Sister - Tin Man
Kate Bush - Cloudbusting
The Cranberries - Linger

No comments:

Post a Comment