Friday, January 19, 2018

Playlist For Thursday January 18th 2018

4-5
Jonathan Wilson - Over The Midnight
Wild Promises - Ballymore
Van Morrison - Sweet Thing
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
The Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues
SOAK - Reckless Behaviour
Ian Dury & The Blockheads - Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick
Wyvern Lingo - Maybe It's My Nature
The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

5-6
Eels - The Deconstruction
Cave Ghosts - All My Life
Travelling Wilburys - Handle With Care
Hvmmingbyrd - I'll Follow You
Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box
Cyprus Hill - Insane In The Brain
Bjork - Human Behaviour
Inner Circle - Bad Boys
Meat Loaf - I Would Do Anything For Love

6-7
The Cranberries - Linger
Counting Crows - Mr. Jones
Tindersticks - Blood
Blur - For Tomorrow
Radiohead - Creep
U2 - Numb
Depeche Mode - Walking In My Shoes
The Breeders - Cannonball
Smashing Pumpkins - Today

No comments:

Post a Comment