Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Playlist For Wednesday 20.09.17

4-5
The Young Folk - Remember When
This Club - I Won't Worry
Earth, Wind & Fire - September
Big Thief - Shark Smile
Session Motts - Back In The Day
The Velvet Underground - There She Goes Again
Pops Staples - Somebody Was Watching
Bitch Falcon - Clutch

5-6
Arcade Fire - Everything Now
Alt-J - Deadcrush
Whipping Boy - We Don't Need Nobody Else
Alvvays - In Undertow
AE Mak - I Can Feel It In My Bones
Madness - House Of Fun
Sam Fender - Play God
Floor Staff - The Guest

6-7
The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
The Stunning - Always You
Sylvan Esso - Coffee
Pixies - Monkey Gone To Heaven
September Girls - Black Oil
Handsome Handsome - So I Can Remember
Kevin Morby - Caught In My Eye
Ailbhe Reddy - Relent

No comments:

Post a Comment