Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Playlist For Wednesday 06.09.17

4-5
Cathy Davey - Sing For Your Supper
The National - Day I Die
Can - Vitamin C
Rory Gallagher - As The Crow Flies
Soulé - Good Life
Neil Young - The Needle And The Damage Done
Manic Street Preachers - You Stole The Sun From My Heart
Angus & Julia Stone - Snow Radio
Goldfrapp - Anymore
Rusungano Family - I Know You Know

5-6
Yola Certer - Fly Away
Oh Wonder - Ultralife
Radiohead - Black Star
Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin
Pale Rivers - West Point
Rag N' Bone Man - Skin
Metronomy - The Look
Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know

6-7
The Animals - The House Of The Rising Sun
Marika Hackman - Time's Been Reckless
The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Hermitage Green - Lion's Share
Courtney Barnett & Kurt Vile - Over Everything
Cian Nugent - Lost Your Way
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
Caro - Eyes On The Ground
Ex Hex - Don't Wanna Lose
Daithí - Love's On Top (feat. Sinead White)

No comments:

Post a Comment