Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Playlist For Wednesday 19.07.17

4-5
Alvvays - In Undertow
R.E.M. - Imitation Of Life
Saint Sister - Tin Man
Arcade Fire - Everything Now
Eliazabeth & The Catapult - We Can Pretend
Juno Falls - Atom Bomb
Tom Petty - Running Down A Dream
Rusnangano Family - I Know You Know
Savoy Motel - Sorry People

5-6
Foster The People - Sit Next To Me
The Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting For The Man
The Avener - Fade Out Lines
Daithí - Love's On Top (Feat. Sinead White)
St Vincent - New York
The Church - Under The Milky Way
Switzerland - Starting Out
Buffalo Sunn - The Long Road
Underworld - Born Slippy
Radiohead - Lift

6-7
Kevin Morby - Caught In My Eye
EHCO - Raise It Up
Fleetwood Mac - You Make Loving Fun
The xx - I Dare You
Gorillaz - Charger (feat. Grace Jones)
Pixies - Where Is My Mind
Otherkin - React
Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay
This Club - I Won't Worry
Adele - Rolling In The Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment