Monday, July 3, 2017

Playlist For Monday 03.07.17

4-5
Rusangano Family - I Know You Know
Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning
The xx - I Dare You
The War On Drugs - Holding On
Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes
The Postal Service - The District Sleeps Alone Tonight
Cashier No. 9 - Make You Feel Better
The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black
Travis Oaks - Birdhouse Blues

5-6
Paul Simon - Kodachrome
Mongoose - Old Friend
Radiohead - Lift
Jerry Fish - Blue
Kate Bush - Cloudbusting
Paul Weller - Nova
KARMS - We Always Lose
Hothouse Flowers - Don't Go

6-7
AC/DC - Shoot To Thrill
Wyvern Lingo - I Love You Sadie
Haley Bonar - Hometown
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Straight To You
Brass Phantoms - City Of Wolves
Saint Sister - Causing Trouble
Public Service Broadcasting - Progress (Feat. Tracyanne Campbell)
Eric Clapton - Layla
Cold War Kids - Love Is Mystical
AE Mak - I Can Feel It In My Bones
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment