Friday, June 9, 2017

Playlist For Friday 09.06.17

4-5
David Byrne and Brian Eno - Strange Overtones
Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
The Charlatans - Plastic Machinery
SESSION MOTTS - Plundered Past
Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
Arcade Fire - Everything Now
Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin
The Afghan Whigs - Demon In Profile

5-6
Cave Ghosts - Goodbye
The War On Drugs - Holding On
The Frames - Revelate
Rusangano Family - I Know You Know
The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket
The Divine Comedy - National Express
The Who - I Can See For Miles

6-7
Kurt Vile - Pretty Pimpin'
The Dead Heavys - Uptight
Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
LCD Soundsystem - Call The Police
Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
All We Are - Keep Me Alive
The National - The System Only Dreams In Total Darkness
Two Door Cinema Club - Bad Decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment