Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Playlist For Wednesday 22.02.17

4-5
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
Wyvern Lingo - Subside
Wilco - I Might
Queen - Killer Queen
Beck - E-Pro
Saint Sister - Blood Moon
Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch
The Tallest Man On Earth - The Dreamer
Sufjan Stevens - Concerning The UFO Sighting Near Highland, Illinois

5-6
Nirvana - Where Did You Sleep Last Night
David Byrne & Brian Eno - Strange Overtones
All Tvvins - Darkest Ocean
The Divine Comedy - Catherine The Great
Rag 'N' Bone - Human
Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star
Billy Joel - Piano Man

6-7
Metronomy - The Look
I Monster - Daydream In Blue
My Morning Jacket - Gideon
Myles Manley - Pay Me What I'm Worth
Hayley Bonar - Hometown
Gypsies On The Autobahn - Hidden
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - AKA...What A Life

No comments:

Post a Comment