Thursday, February 23, 2017

Playlist For Thursday 23.02.17

4-5Pine The Pilcrow - Part Of You Died
John Lennon - Nobody Told Me
U2 - Zoo Station
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
Ennio Morricone - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Frank Black - Hang On To Your Ego
Jimmy Cliff - I Can See Clearly Now
Portishead - It Could Be Sweet
Brian Deady - Clap Both My Hands

5-6
The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Gypsies On The Autobahn - Hidden
Santigold - Disparate Youth
Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
Bruce Springsteen - The Ghost Of Tom Joad
Cave Ghosts - All My Life
Bill Withers - Lovely Day

6-7
Big September - The Preacher
Ben E. King - Stand By Me
Riptide Movement - Thieves In The Gallery
James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
Smashing Pumpkins - Zero
Shearwater - Filaments
Frank Sinatra - One For My Baby
Come On Live Long - Bones To Break

No comments:

Post a Comment