Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Playlist For Tuesday 24.01.17

4-5
The Black Keys - Howlin' For You
The Dresden Dolls - The Kill
Whipping Boy - We Don't Need Nobody Else
Scott Walker - The Old Man's Back Again
Oasis - Cigarettes & Alcohol
Heathers - Forget Me Knots
Arcade Fire - I Give You Power (feat. Mavis Staples)
Simon & Garfunkel - Sound Of Silence

5-6
Tame Impala - Elephant
Pleasure Beach - Burning Up
Ramones - Baby I Love You
Tandem Felix - Tell Yer Loved Ones
Jane's Addiction - Jane Says
The National - Fireproof
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
Lou Reed - A Walk On The Wild Side

6-7
We Cut Corners - Of Whatever
The Rolling Stones - The Last Time
Alt-J - Tesselate
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
The Strokes - Someday
Bruce Springsteen - Secret Garden
Cat Stevens - I Love My Dog
Little Green Cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River

No comments:

Post a Comment