Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Playlist for Wednesday 08.06.16

4-5

Frank Ocean - Lost
Kevin Morby - I Have Been To The Mountain
My Tribe Your Tribe - Garden Song
Kurt Vile - Pretty Pimpin'
Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin
Daithi (Feat. Sinead White) - Love's On Top
BARQ - Gentle Kind Of Lies
Radiohead - Daydreaming

5-6

Lyra - Emerald
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!
Pixies - Where Is My Mind
Daft Punk - Digital Love
The Pale - Such Dumb Luck
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown
The Stranglers - Golden Brown
Death Cab For Cutie - Black Sun

6-7

Neil Young - Cortez The Killer
White Oak Barrels - In This Together
The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
Little Green Cars - The John Waynes
Bat For Lashes - Laura
London Grammar - Wasting My Young Years
Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
The Killers - Mr Brightside
Elvis Costello - Chelsea (I Don't Wanna Go)

No comments:

Post a Comment