Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Playlist for Wednesday 16.03.16

4-5
The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So
Van Morrison - Jackie Wilson Said
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
George Harrison - Got my mind set on you
The Whitest Boy Alive - 1517
Rory Gallagher - Philby
Feist - Mushaboom
Stevie Wonder - Signed Sealed Delivered, I'm YOurs
Queen - Don't stop me now
Josh Ritter - Kathleen

5-6
D:REAM - Things can only get better
The Black Keys - Howlin for you
Aerosmith - Dream On
Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks
Hall & Oats - I can't go for that
Killers - When we were young
Beck - Loser
Todd Terje - Inspector Norse

6-7
Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime
Phoenix - Fences
Blind Melon - No rain
Sample Answer - Good Boy
Guns N Roses - Sweet Child of Man
Grimes - Genesis
Louis Armstrong - What a wonderful world
U2 - Bad

No comments:

Post a Comment