Thursday, February 4, 2016

Playlist for Thursday 4.2.16

4-5
Paul Simon - Me and Julio down by the schoolyard
Wolf Alice - Freazy
Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster
Calexico - Maybe on Monday
Santigold - Can't get enough of myself
The Coasters - Down in Mexico
The Beastie Boys - Sabotage
Saso - Type A Jitters
Nirvana - Oh Me
Brian Deady - Clap both my hands

5-6
The Lumineers - Ho Hey
Cake - The Distance
Wilco - Heavy Metal Drummer
Marc Bolan - 20th Century Boy
Sigur Ros - Staralfur
Simple Minds - Alive & Kicking
Cave Ghosts - Goodbye
Thin Lizzy - The Rocker

6-7
Miike Snow - Genghis Khan
Spinners - It's a Shame
The Killers - Somebody told me
Marlena Shaw - California soul
The Heavy - How you like me now
David Bowie - Star Man
Maud In Cahoots - Dance with me
James Vincent McMorrow - Hear the noise that moves so soft and low

No comments:

Post a Comment