Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Playlist for Wednesday 4.11.15

4-5
Belle & Sebastian - Funny Little Frog
Smiths - There is a light that never goes out
Sjowgren - Seventeen
Paddy Hanna - Underprotected
Maribou State - Midas
David Kitt - You know what I want to know
Tame Impala - The Moment
Bob Dylan - Don't Think twice, It's Alright
Noosa - Walk On By
Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song

5-6
Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip - Look for a woman
Kaleo - Way down we go
Squeeze - Up the Junction
The Devils - Waiting
Coldplay - Clocks
Chic - I'll Be There
Jeff Buckley - Lover, you should have come over
All Tvvins - Darkest Ocean

6-7
Nina Simone - I wish I knew how it would feel to be free
Majical Cloudz - Downtown
Delta Spirit - Bushwick Blues
Whipping Boy - When We Were Young
Sleigh Bells - Rill Rill
Booker T & The MG's - Green Onions
Alabama Shakes - I Found You
Villagers - Nothing Arrived

No comments:

Post a Comment