Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Playlist for Wednesday 7.10.15

4-5
Brenton Wood - Oogum Boogum
Riot Tapes - Hello Insanity
The Clash - The Magnificent Seven
The White Stripes - Blue Orchid
Frank Sinatra - I've got you under my skin
John Grant - GMF
Gin Blossom - Follow you down
We Are Scientists - After Hours
Oh Wonder - Shark
Queen - Killer Queen
Director - Reconnect

5-6
Bobby Womack - California Dreaming
Ash - Shining Light
Aretha Franklin - Think
Wolf Alice - Bros
Beats International - Dub be good to me
TV on the radio - Happy Idiot
Oasis - She's Electric
Roisin Murphy - Dear Miami

6-7
Cat Stevens - I love my dog
The National - Start a War
Toto - Hold The Line
Frou Frou - Let Go
Gilbert O'Sullivan - Get Down
Darwin Deez - Radar Detector
Paul Weller - Broken Stones
Heroes in Hiding - Casanova
AC Newman - Miracle Drug
Come on Live long - Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment