Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Playlist for Tuesday 11.08.15

4-5
The La's - There  She goes
INXS - Need you tonight
David Lyttle - Detour
Whitesnack - Here I go again
Stornoway - I saw you blink
Phoenix - Everything is everything
Thin Lizzy - Rosalie
Charlatans - The Only One I know
Magic City Hippies - Fanfare
The Barley Mob - Everybody's music
Tears for Fears - Everybody wants to rule the world

5-6
Pops Staples - Somebody was watching
Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy
The Raconteurs - Consolers of the lonely
Elton John - Tiny Dancer
Vangoffey - Race of Life
All We Are - Keep Me Alive
The Cinematic Orchestra - To build a home
Hozier - JAckie & Wilson

6-7
Chic - I'll be there
The Isley Brothers - Take me in your arms
Toto - Hold The Line
The Lovin Spoonful - Summer in the city
The Avener - Fade out lines
Cave Ghosts - Goodbye
Pearl Jam - Alive
Neon Wolf - A place to call home

No comments:

Post a Comment