Friday, August 28, 2015

Playlist for Friday 28.08.15

4-5
James Brown - I feel good
Muse - Starlight
Ryan Adams - New york, New York
Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket
Thin Lizzy - The Rocker
The Raconteur - Consolers of the lonely
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans
The Doors - Touch me
Blur - Lonesome St
The Frank & Walters - After All

5-6
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
The Black Keys - Howlin for you
Lloyd Cole - Lost Weekend
Pixies - Debaser
Chic - I'll be there
U2 - Beautiful Day
Masters in France - Playin with my friends
O Emperor - Switchblade

6-7
Rolling Stones - Miss You
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Can't Stop
Bob Marley - I shot the sheriff
Real Estate - Crime
Kinks - Sunny Afternoon
Devendra Banhart - Lover
Simple Minds - Don't you forget about me
Hare Squead - Bop with it
Lianne La Havas - What you don't do
Inni-K - Come with me
The Housemartins - Caravan of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment