Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Playlist for Wednesday 29.07.15

4-5
Only Rivals - Sing
Squeeze - Tempted
Interpol - Evil
Ray Lamontagne - How Come
The Doors - Touch Me
Jamie XX - Loud Places
Elvis - Suspicious Minds
Whipping Boy - When we were young
Feist - My Moon My Man
U2 - One
The Spinners - Games people play

5-6
Arcade Fire - Rebellion
Black Keys - 10am Automatic
Vampire Weekend - M79
I'm your vinyl - Erase It
The Cure - Close To me
Belle & Sebastian - The Party Line
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
All We Are - Keep Me Alive
Van Morrison - Days like this
Banks - Warm Warter

6-7
Pulp - Disco 2000
Depeche Mode - Just can't get enough
Jessica Pratt - Back, baby
The Beatles - Hello Goodbye
The Avalanches - Since I left you
Inni K - Come to me
Talk Talk - Its my life
Daughter - Youth
The Devlins - Waiting
James Vincent McMorrow - Higher Love
Deus - Instant Street

No comments:

Post a Comment