Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Playlist for Tuesday 7.7.15

4-5
David Lyttle - Detour
Tom Petty - Running down a dream
Whilk & Misky - Burn with me
Reverend & the makers - Heavyweight champion of the world
Yes - I've seen all good people
Magic Man - Paris
Ash - Burn baby burn
Dire straits - Money for nothing
Shins - Australia (Remix)
Niamh Crowther - Little by little

5-6
Bronksi Boy - Small town boy
Vampire Weekend - Diplomats Son
U2 - Pride
Sufjan Stevens - Chicago
Carly Simon - You're so vain
Alabama Shakes - Don't wanna fight
Prince - 1999
Stunning - Brewing up a storm

6-7
Noisettes - Wild young Heart
Rationale - Fast Lane
Foo Fighters - Everlong
The tallest man on earth - King of spain
Queens of the stone age - The lost art of keeping a secret
Eskimeaux - I admit I'm scared
James Vincent McMorrow - Higher Ground
The Clash - Should I stay or should I go
Oh Volcano - Don't Know Love




No comments:

Post a Comment