Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Playlist for Tuesday 21.07.15

4-5
Suede - Beautiful Ones
All Tvvins - Too young to live
Pogues - A rainy night in Soho
Beck - Dreams
Loretta Lynn - Mrs. Leroy Lynn
Public Service Broadcasting - Go!
Neil Young - Cinnamon Girl
Biffy Clyro - Bubbles
Van Morrison - And it stoned me
Damien Jurado - Silver Timothy
The Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Woman
Frou Frou - Let Go

5-6
Police - Roxanne
Lonelady - Groove it Out
Badly Drawn Boy - Something to talk about
Soak - Sea Creatures
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
Ryan Adams - New York New York
Queen - You're my best friend
Pheonix - Long distance Call
U2 - With or without you
Bill Withers - Ain't no sunshine
All We Are - Keep me Alive

6-7
Pearl Jam - Jeremy
Alvvays - Next of Kin
Talk Talk - It's my life
Rocstrong - Go Head
Kings of Leon - Californa Dreaming
Groove Armada - Hands of time
I am Kloot - Proof
Bear Worship - Shimmerings
Creedance Clearwater Revival - Have you ever seen the rain
Foo Fighters - Big me
My Tribe your Tribe - Will to Survive

No comments:

Post a Comment