Monday, July 6, 2015

Playlist for Monday 6.7.15

4-5
Oh Volcano - Don't know Love
David Kitt - You know what I want to know
Blitzen Trapper - Black River Killer
John Grant - GMF
Josh Ritter - Hello Starling
Tennis - Petition
Leon Bridges - I will follow you into the dark
Death Cab for Cutie - I will follow you into the dark
Moby - In my Heart
Pulp - Something Changed
Villagers - Everything I am is yours

5-6
All We Are - Keep me Alive
Talking Heads - This must be the place
Manic Street Preachers - If you tolerate this
Banks - Warm Water
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
Niamh Crowther - Little By Little
The War on Drugs - Under the rpessure
School of seven Bells - ILU
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl

6-7
Tim Buckley - Once I was
Ibeyi - Ghosts
INXS - Never tear us apart
U2 - Where the streets have no names
Jamie Woon - Night Air
Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
Junip - Your life Your Call
Wolf Alice - Bros
The Walls - To the bright and shining sun
Gene Kelly - Singing In The Rain
Damien Rice - My favourite Faded Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment