Monday, July 20, 2015

Playlist for Monday 20.7.15

4-5
Strange Attractor - Keep your mind moving
Queens of the stone age - Make it with chu
Django Django - Reflections
Neil Young - Walk On
My Tribe Your Tribe - Will to survive
Nick Drake - One of these things first
Twin Shadow - At My Heels
REM - Imitation of Life
The Avett Brothers - Head full of doubt / Road full of promise
Ash - Oh Yeah
Oh Wonder - Technicolour Beat
Rationale - Fast Lane

5-6
The Buzzcocks - Ever fallen in love
7Horse - Meth lab zoso Sticker
The National - Conversation 16
John Lennon - Jealous Guy
All Tvvins - Thank you
The Temper Trap - Love Lost
Beck - Dreams
Tom Petty - Mary Jane's Last Dance
All we are - Keep me alive
Lauryn Hill - Doo wop
Angus & Julia Stone - A Heartbreak
The Boomtown Rats - I don't like mondays

6-7
Massive Attack - Teardrop
Wolf Alive - Bros
Paul Simon - The boy in the bubble
Beirut - No no no
John Cale - Things
Villagers - Hot Scary Summer
Bear Worship - Shimmerings
Nina Simone - I wish I knew how it would feel
James Blake - Retrograde
The Sydney Garrison - Why Wait?
Florence and the machine - What kind of mine?
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

No comments:

Post a Comment