Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Playlist for Wednesday 10.6.15

4-5
The Police - Can't stand losing you
The Carnival Brothers - Top of the world
Vampire Weekend - Horchata
Queen - Fat Bottomed Girl
Beach House - Myth
Violent Femmes - Blister in the sun
Stevie Wonder - Signed sealed delivered I'm yours
Rocstrong - Hold Yah
The Beatles - For No one
Arcade Fire - Reflektor
Toto - Hold The Line
Hozier - From Eden

5-6
The Drums - Let's go surfing
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
The Arcs - Stay in my corner
Chic - I'll be there
Paul Simon - Graceland
I'm your vinyl - Erase It
John Grant - GMF
Blind Melon - No Rain
SOHN - Artiface
Jackie Wilson - Higher & higher
Feist - My Moon My Man
U2 - Beautiful Day

6-7
New Order - Temptation
Asgeir - Torrent
Leon Bridges - Coming Home
The Black Keys - Lonely Boys
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Ohio
The Dead Heavys - Uptight
Fats Domino - Blueberry Hill
The Walls - To the bright and shining sun
Inni-K - Come with me
Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up

No comments:

Post a Comment