Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Playlist for Wednesday - 27.05.15

4-5
The Commitments - Try a little tenderness
Jagwar Ma - Come Save me
The Meters - Cissy Strut
The War on Drugs - Under the pressure
The Kingsmen - Louie, Louie
Green Day - When I come around
Twin Shadow - To The Top
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Down on the corner
R - Bubblegum Geisha
The Shins - Phantom Limb
Pearl Jam - Better Man
Sinead White - Better

5-6
White Stripes - The Hardest button to Button
Bob Dylan - Tangled up in Blue
IBEYI - Ghosts
The Fall - Touch Sensitive
All We Are - Feel Safe
Paul Simon - Kodachrome
Frou Frou - Let Go
Jamie XX - Loud Places
U2 - I still havn't found what I'm looking for
Kavinsky - Nightcall
Stevie Wonder - For once in my life
O Emperor - Switchblade

6-7
Bat for Lashes - Daniel
Betty Wright - Clean Up Woman
Wreckless Eric - Whole Wide World
Johnny Cash - The Man comes around
Tomorrows - Another Life
The Cure - Boys don't cry
TV on the Radio - Quartz
The Wannadies - you and Me
Ben Pearce - What I might do
Courtney Barnett - Avant Gardner
Rory Gallagher - As the crow flies

No comments:

Post a Comment