Thursday, May 7, 2015

Playlist for Thursday 7.5.15

4-5
James Vincent McMorrow - Higher Love
Mark Knopfler - What it is
The Kickdrums - Breathe Again
Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
Wolfmother - Joker & Thief
A-Ha - Take On Me
Daughter - Youth
U2 - Desire
Jamie XX - Loud Places
The Waterboys - Glastonburys Song

5-6
Royksopp - Remind Me
The Heavy - How you like me now
George Michael - Faith
Vampire Weekend - The Kids don't stand a chance
The Frank & Walters - After All
Noosa - Walk On by
Tom Petty - Runnin down a dream
David Holmes - I heard Wonders

6-7
Sly & The Family - If you want me to stay
The Avener - Fade Out Lines
The Cars - What I needed
Lykke Li - I'm good, I'm gone
Pixies - Where is my mind
Dear Desert - Give it up
Robert Randolph - I need more love
Asaf Avidan - Different Pulses
Hare Squead - Bop with it
Hozier - Jackie & Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment