Friday, May 15, 2015

Playlist for Friday 15.5.15

4-5
Cathy Davey - Come over here
INXS - Elegently Wasted
Arcade Fire - Keep the car running
Hare Squead - Bop with it
ELO - Don't bring me down
Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop
Cameo - Word Up
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
The Clash - Rock the Casbah
Supergrass - Pumpin up your stereo

5-6
Bomfunk MC's - Freestyler
Dire Straits - Walk of Life
A Ha - Take on me
Phoenix - Fences
U2 - When love comes to town
D:REAM - Things can only get better
Diana Ross - Reflections
Joe Cocker - With a little help from my friends

6-7
Pharell Williams - Happy
Beck - Loser
Lloyd Cole - Good Weekend
The Avener - Fade Out lines
Beats International - Dub be good to me
Benny Smiles - Moonlight
Steppenwolf - Born to be wild
Noah & The Whale - 5 Years Time
Huey Lewis & The News - The Power of Love
The 4 of Us - Mary
Chic - I'll Be There
All Tvvins - Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment