Monday, April 20, 2015

Playlist for Monday 20.4.2015

4 - 5

US3 - Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia)
Duke Special - Nail On The Head
Sam Cooke - Dream Lover
Blur - Country House
Dear Desert - Give It Up
Songhoy Blues - Al Hassidi Terei
Glen Campbel - Witchita Lineman
Hozier - Jackie And Wilson
The Specials - Ghost Town
Dolly Parton - Jolene
Frankie Laine - Rawhide

5 - 6

Shamir - I Know It's A Good Thing
Courtney Barnett - Avant Gardner
Arborist - Twisted Arrow (Feat Kim Deal)
Q Lazzarus - Goodbye Horses
Elastic Sleep - Leave You
Public Service Service Broadcasting - Go
Villagers - Hot Scary Summer
The Clash - Lost In The Supermarket
Donna Summer - I Feel Love

6 - 7

101 - Portico
Sea Pinks - Following Wind
The Frames - Pavement Tune
Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran
Hare Squead - Bop With It
The Knack - My Sharona
O Emperor - Switchblade
10cc - Dreadlock Holiday
Haim - Faling
Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk Is Playing At My House

No comments:

Post a Comment