Friday, March 20, 2015

Playlist for Friday 20.3.15

4-5
Dire Straits - Walk of life
All Tvvins - Thank You
Earth, Wind & Fire - September
My Morning Jacket - One Big Holiday
The Preatures - Is this how you feel
Johnny Cash - Ring of fire
The Black Keys - Gold on the ceiling
Prince - Kiss
Hare Squead - Bop with it
Blue Oyster Cult - The Reaper
Badly Drawn Boy - Once around the block

5-6
Toto - Africa
Oasis - She's Electric
The War on Drugs - under the pressure
Stevie Wonder - For once in my life
Simple Minds - Don't you forget about me
Foo Fighters - DOA
Lykke Li - I follow rivers
Beatles - All you need is love
Twin Shadow - To The Top
O Emperor - Switchblade

6-7
Lauryn Hill - Doo Wop
George Baker - Little Green Bag
Moby - Run On
Roy Orbison - Oh Pretty Woman
The Smiths - Ask
Phoenix - Long Distance Call
David Bowie - Rebel Rebel
Courtney Barnett - Avant Gardner
U2 - Desire
Inni-K - Come with me

No comments:

Post a Comment