Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Playlist for Tuesday 10.2.15

4-5
Ben Kweller - This War
Hvmmingbyrd (feat. Funzo) - The One I Love
Magic Man - Paris
Public Image Ltd - Rise
Radiohead - Everything in its right place
Laura Marling - Devils Spoke
Saso - Type A Jitters
Simon & Garfunkel - A hazy shade of winter
Alt-J - Tesselate
Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box
Hare Squead - Bop with it
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony

5-6
Ham Sandwich - Apollo
Paul Weller - The Changing Man
Public Service Broadcasting - Gagarin
Sylvan Esso - Coffee
Led Zeppelin - Going to California
St Paul & The Broken Bones - Call Me
All We Are - Feel Safe
Simple Minds - Alive & Kicking

6-7
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Fields - Janglin
Interpol - Evil
Rhye - Open
God Knows & mynameisjohn - Standard
The Who - My Generation
Blitzen Trapper - Black River Killer
Myles Manley - Pay me what I'm worth
Nina Simone - My baby just cares for me
Jamie Woon - Night Air
The Bluetones - Slight Returns
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
Vampire Weekend - The Kids don't stand a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment