Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Playlist for Tuesday 6.1.15

4-5
Prodigy - Stand Up
Oasis - Rock N Roll Star
The Kickdrums - Breathe Again
Bob Dylan - Don't thank twice it's all right
Tame Impala - Apocalypse Dreams
Toots & The MAytals - 54-46 was my numbr
Alt-J - hunger of the pines
The Waterboys - Glastonbury Song
Tennis - Petition
The Black Keys - Howlin for you
David Holmes - I Heard Wonders
Josef Salvat - Open Season

5-6
Teddybears - Punkrocker
Pink Floyd - Wish you were here
O Emperor - po
David Bowie - Boys keep swinging
Soulsavers - Unbalanced Pieces
Muse - Time is running out
David Geraghty - kaleidescope
The Shins - New Shins
Dire Straits - Money for Nothing
Damien Rice - My favourite faded Fantasy

6-7
Zutons - Valerie
Shamir - I know it's a good thing
Cure - Just like heaven
The postal Service - The district sleeps alone tonight
Billy Joel - She's always a woman to me
The Hot Sprockets - Dip it in
Alvvays - Next of kin
Hozier - Take me to church
Beatles - All you need is love
We were giants - All I want

No comments:

Post a Comment