Monday, January 5, 2015

Playlist for Monday 5.1.15

4-5
Royksopp - Sordid Affair
Anthony Hamilton & Elayna Boynton - Freedom
Holy ghost - Wait & See
Damien Rice - My Favourite Faded Fantasy
Radiohead - My Iron Lung
Aimee Mann & Michael Penn - Two Of Us
Delta Spirit - White Table
Dr. Dog - Hang On
Cathy Davey - Reuben
Alt-J - Matilda
The Heavy - How you like me now
The Hot Sprockets - Dip it in

5-6
The National - Terrible Love
We are giants - All I want
Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
Josef Salvat - Every Night
Smiths - Ask
TV on the Radio - Quartz
Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
MKAI - Loop

6-7
Ramones - Baby I love you
The Black Keys - Heavy Soul
Air - All I need
Jessica Pratt - Back Baby
Hozier - From Eden
Treefight for Sunlight - Facing the sun
Death Cab for Cutie - You are a tourist
Adrian Crowley - Some Blue Morning
Luluc - Small Window
Kings of Leon - The Bucket
Come On Live Long - Little Ones

No comments:

Post a Comment