Friday, January 30, 2015

Playlist for Friday 30/1/15

4-5
Daithi - Dream State
Steppenwolf - Born to be wild
Phoenix - Everything is Everything
Muse - Starlight
Diana Ross - Reflections
This Club - I won't worry
Ocean Colour Scene - The Circle
Robert Randolph - I need more love
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
Public Service Broadcasting - Gagarin
Cathy Davy - Moving

5-6
Blind Melon - No Rain
Rubblebucket - Carousel Ride
U2 - Pride
Raconteurs - Consolers of the lonely
David Bowie - Starman
James Brown - Get Up
TV on the radio - Happy Idiot
Ash - Oh Yeah
Haim - Don't Save Me

6-7
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Lone Lady - Groove it out
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
Marvin Gaye - I heard it through the grape vine
The Academic - Bear Claws
Death Cab for Cutie - You are a tourist
Oasis - Roll with it

No comments:

Post a Comment