Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 25.11.14

4-5
SOHN - Artiface
Knocking Ghost - Distractions
Paul Simon - I know what I know
UNKLE (Featuring Nick Cave) - Money And Run
Buffalo Springfield - For what it's worth
Hvmmingbyrd - The One I Love
Death Cab for Cutie - Crooked Teeth
TV on the radio - Quartz
Shearwater - You as you were
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
Happyness - Montreal Rock Band Somewhere
Josef Salvat - Open Season

5-6
Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
The Magic Numbers - Love me like you
Lonelady - Groove it out
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See
Sylvan Esso - Coffee
Pulp - Disco 2000
Lake Street Dive - Bad Self Portraits
Van Morrison - Moondance

6-7
The Shins - Kissing the Lipless
Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger
Foo Fighters - The feast and the famine
Cronin - See this man
Rhye - Open
Rob Cantor - Shia Lebouef
Silences - Sister Snow
Mapei - Don't Wait
Nick Drake - River Man
Adrien Crowley - Some Blue Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment