Friday, November 7, 2014

Playlist for Friday 7.11.14

4-5
Hozier - Jackie Wilson
Edwin Collins - Never met a girl like you
Modest Mouse - Dashboard
Cars - Just what I needed
Twin Shadow - Five Seconds
The Stone Roses - Fools Gold
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
TV on the radio - Happy Idiots
The Police - Roxanne
Jape - The Hearts Desire

5-6
Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo chile
Stevie Wonder - Uptight
Masters in France - Playin with my friends
Smiths - Charming Man
God Knows &mynameisjohn - Standard
Vampire Weekend - White Sky
Gorillaz - Feeling Good Inc
Diana Ross - Reflections

6-7
Beatles - Revolution
Killers - Mr. Brightside
Kaytranada - Leave me alone
Rob Cantor - Shia Lebeouf
Queen - Radio Ga Ga
Hvmmingbyrd - The One I Love
Beck - E-Pro
U2 - I will Follow
Le Galaxie - Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment