Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 14.10.14

4-5
Little Green Cars - My love took me down to the river
Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
Cold War Kids - We used to vacation
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
Benny Smiles - Moonlight
Cake - The Distance
David Byrne & Brian Eno - Strange Overtones
Darwin Deez - Radar Detective
Sinkane - How we be
Neil Young - Cinnamon Girl
The Shins - Australia
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle

5-6
CCR - Fortunate Son
Miike Snow - Black & Blue
Badly Drawn Boy - Once around the block
Mapei - Don't Wait
Death Cab for Cutie - I will possess your heart
Vampire Weekend - Run
Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
Dusty Springfield - Take another little piece of my heart
Royal Blood - Figure It Out
Tallest Man on Earth - Love is all
MKAI - Loop

6-7
The Clash - Should I say or should I Go
Little Dragons - Ritual Union
Cathy Davy - Come Over
Paul Simon - Graceland
Pretty Lights - Finally Moving
Isley Brothers - It's your thing
Christy Moore - Joxer
Little xs for eyes - Love gets lost
David Holmes - Rodney Yates


No comments:

Post a Comment