Thursday, June 26, 2014

Playlist Thursday 26.6.2014

4 - 5

Ash - A Life Less Ordinary
Peter Gabriel - Solisbury Hill
The Stunning - Brewing Up A Storm
The War On Drugs - Under Pressure
Le Galaxie - Love System
Chemical Brothers - Setting Sun
Gotye - Somebody I Used To Know
The Dead heavys - Uptight
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My way

5 - 6

The Knack - My Sharona
Wye Oak - The Tower
Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
Tig Linn - Arora
The Lemonheads - Into Your Arms
Q Lazarus - Goodbye Horses
Codes - You Are Here
Blackalicious - Make You Feel That Way
Thin Lizzy - China Town

6 - 7

Michael Jackson - Who's Loving You
The Ramones - I Wana Be Sedated
Van Morrison - Here Comes The Night
Nirvana - On A Plain
Sleep Thieves - Sparks
Röyksopp & Robyn - Every Little Thing
Queen - Another One Bites The Dust
Massive Attack - Protection

No comments:

Post a Comment