Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Playlist for Wednesday 16.4.14

4-5
David Geraghty - Kaleidescope
ACDC - Skies on Fire
Caracol - Shiver
Kings of Leon - The Bucket
Southern - Shout It
Moby - In My Heart
Neil Young - Cinnamon Girl
Koop - Come to me
Dog Trumpet - Speed of light
Paul Simon - Diamonds on the soles her shoes
Le Galaxie - Fade to grey

5-6
First Aid Kit - My Silver Lining
Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
Clean Bandits - Rather Be
SOAK - Blud
PHOX - Slow Motion
Tame Impala - Apocalypse Dreams
Mic Christopher - Hey Day

6-7
The War On Drugs - Red Eyes
Bran Van 3000 - Drinking in LA
Eli Paperboy Reed - Come & get me
Handsome Handsome - So I can remember
Pulp - Disco 2000
St Paul & The broken Bones - Call Me
Jimi Hendrix - All along the watchtower
David Holmes - I heard wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment