Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Playlist for Wednesday 5.3.14

4-5
Kings of Leon - King of the rodeo
Led Zeppelin - Good Times Bad Times
Ciaran Gribbin - Sold Out Hallelujah
Booker T & the MG's - Green Onions
The Kills - Nail in my coffin
Steve Earl - Lungs
Santigold - Lights Out
Big September - The Preacher
The Viking Project - Constance Keane
Stevie Wonder - For once in my life
SOAK - Blud
The Doors - Break on through

5-6
MGMT - Time To Pretend
Shad - Fam Jam
Waterboys - Fishermans Blue
Beck - Waking Light
Cure - Close to me
Scott Matthews - Elusive
Thin Lizzy - The boys are back in town
Radiohead - Jigsaw falling into place

6-7
Brick + Mortar - Bangs
Nina Simone - I wish I could feel
Jamie Woon - Night Air
Queen - Don't stop me now
Christy Moore - Joxer goes to Stuttgart
Arctic Monkeys - Arabella
Simple Minds - Alive & Kicking
Handsdome Handsome - So I can remember

No comments:

Post a Comment