Friday, March 28, 2014

Playlist for Friday 28.3.14

4-5
Guns N Roses - Welcome to the jungle
The Heavy - How you like me now
Sultans of Ping - Where's me jumper
Dog Trumpet - Speed of Light
Pharrell Williams - Happy
Jackie Wilson - Higher & higher
This Club - I won't worry
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Ibibio Sound Machine - Lets Dance
Kings Of Leon - The Bucket
Rocstrong - GoHead

5-6
Boy - Little Numbers
Moloko - Time is running out
Elvis Vs JXL - A little less conversation
Lionel Richie - Dancing on the ceiling
Jungle - Busy Earnin
Kenny Loggins - DangerZone
The War on Drugs - Red Eyes
Oasis - Live Forever
Harry Belafonte - Day O

6-7
Dexys Midnight Runner - Come On Eileen
Black Keys - Heavy Soul
B-52 - LoveShack
Weezer - Beverly Hills
Gnarles Barkley - Crazy
Frank Sinatra - I've got you under my skin
The Viking Project - Coral Bay
Aerosmith & Run DMC - Walk this way
Fatboy Slim - Right Here Right Now
Ships - Space Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment