Friday, March 14, 2014

PLaylist for Friday 14.3.14

4 - 5

David Kitt - Say No More
The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
David Holmes - I Heard Wonders
Something Happens - Parachute
Hozier - Take Me To Church
The Stunning - Brewing Up A Storm
This Club - I Won't Worry
The Pale - Walking On The Moon
Brian Deady - Sun Up

5 - 6

Whipping Boy - We Don't Need Nobody Else
Taste - What's Going On?
Bell X 1 - Man On Mir
Giveamanakick - Brittle Bones
Waiting Room - Denis
Delorentos - Basis Of Everything
Ash - A Life Less Ordinary
My Bloody Valentine - When You Sleep
Future Kings of Spain - This Is The End


6 - 7

Ham Sandwich - Ants
Ciaran Gribbin - Sold Out Hallelujah
Sultans Of Ping FC - Where's Me Jumper
The Dead Heavys - Lazarus
Gemma Hayes - Something In My Way
Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work
Rocstrong - Go Ahead
Cast of Cheers - Animals
Super Extra Bonus Party - Everything Flows
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
Rollerskate Skinny - Speed To My Side

No comments:

Post a Comment