Friday, February 28, 2014

Playlist for Friday 28.2.14

4-5
Wild Party - When I get older
Fat lady sings - Arclight
The presidents of the USA - Peaches
Jackie Wilson - I get the sweetest feeling
Blur - Beetlebum
The Stooges - I wanna be your dog
Twin Shadow - At my heels
U2 - I will Follow
ACDC - Back in Black
Director - Reconnect

5-6
Lionel Richie - All night long
Smiths - This Charming Man
Arctic Monkeys - Arabella
J. Geils - Centrefold
The Viking Project - Coral Bay
ELO - Mr Blue Sky
C2C - Happy
Holy Ghost - Wait & See

6-7
Big September - The Preacher
Dire Straits - Walk of life
Chairlift - Bruises
MGMT - Time to pretend
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Stars - Your ex-lover is dead
HAIM - Dont Save me
Danny White - Natural Soul Brother
The 4 of us - Mary
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Le Bien - Rise Up

No comments:

Post a Comment