Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 14.1.14

4-5
Go Wolf - Voice
Audioslave - Cochise
Jamie Berry - Delight
Spinners - Its a shame
The Academic - Bear Claws
Cat Stevens - I love my dog
Brick + Mortar - Bangs
I am Kloot - Proof
James Blake - Retrograde
Devandra Banhart - Lover
Lorde - Team
The Cranberries - Linger

5-6
Big September - The Preacher
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Ohio
The XX - Intro
Chromeo - Come Alive
Groove Armada - Hands of Time
Green Day - Basket Case
The Band - The night they drove old Dixie down
Rocstrong - Go Head
Bobby Womack - California Dreaming
Andy Bull - Baby I am nobody now
Southern - Just think about it

6-7
Fleet Foxes - Bedouin Dress
Lindstrom & Christabelle - Lovesick
Koop - Come to me
Ian Brown - FEAR
Caracol - Shiver
Nucentz - Do you really love me
Dire Straits - Money for Nothing
Vampire Weekend - Hannah Hunt
Sebastian Tellier - La Ritournelle
Smiths - Panic
Ryan Vail - Sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment