Friday, November 8, 2013

Playlist for Friday 8.11.13

4-5
Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn
The Darkness - I believe in a thing called love
Earth Wind & Fire - September
RAC - Let Go
The Cars - Just what I needed
Oasis - Supersonic
Nancy Sinatra - These boots are made for walking
Noisettes - Wild Young Heart
Cathy Davy - Sing for your supper

5-6
Rage against the machine - Killing in the Name
Koop - Come to me
Guns N Roses - Welcome to the jungle
Hall & Oats - You make my dreams
The young folk - Way down south
Coldplay - Clocks
Chairlift - Bruises
U2 - The Fly

6-7
Ray Charles - I got a woman
An Emotional Fish - Celebrate
Space - Female of the species
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
Harry Nilsson - Coconut
William Shatner - Common People
Josef Salvat - Every Night
Violent Femmes - Blister in the sun
Ships - You're gonna feel it

No comments:

Post a Comment