Monday, September 30, 2013

Playlist for Monday 30.9.13

4-5
David Geraghty - Kaliedascope
Koop - Come to me
Bound Stems - Winston
Blind Yackety - Easy Days
Bob Dylan - Don't think twice its alright
The Shins - Australia
Clash - Bankrobber
Massive Attack - Paradise Circus
The Belle Game - River
Belle & Sebastian - If she wants me
This Club - Up
RAC - Let Go
Frames - Revelate

5-6
London Grammar - Strong
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
Blur - Tender
Come On Live Long - Little Ones
The Stone Roses - Made of Stone
The Answer - Spectacular
Fryars - On your own
Arcade Fire - Reflektor
Badly Drawn Boy - Once around the block
Ben Pearce - What I might do

6-7
Volcano Choir - Byegone
Sultans of Ping - Wheres me jumper
Tuneyards - Powa
Radiohead - Just
Arthur Russell - I couldn't say it your face
The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
Nina Simone - My baby just cares for me
Hozier - Angel of small death & the codeine scene
Goldfrapp - Drew
Beatles - Oh Darling
Shearwater - Animal Life
James Vincent McMorrow - Higher Love

No comments:

Post a Comment