Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Playlist for Tuesday 6/8/13

4-5
The Minutes - Fleetwood
Neil Young - Cinnamon Girl
Kings of Convenience - Mrs. Cold
Villagers - That Day
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
Yuck - Rebirth
Edward Sharpe - Home
Junip - Your life your call
The Stone Roses - Made of stone

5-6
Lorde - Royals
Moby - Run On 
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
The Heavy - How you like me now
Daughter - Youth
The Band - The Weight
Smiths - Panic
Hozier - Take me to church
Fryars - Cool like me

6-7
A tribe called quest - Electric Relaxation
Volcano Choir - Byegone
Kings of Leon - Knocked Up
Come On Live Long - Mountains
Foo Fighters - Times like these
Cathy Davy - Sing for your supper
Little Green Cars - My love took me down to the river
Sparks - Let the monkey drive


No comments:

Post a Comment