Thursday, July 25, 2013

Playlist for Thursday 25.7.13

4-5
The Cardigans - My Favourite Game
The Black Keys - 10am Automatic
Sultans of Ping - Give him a ball
Yuck - Rebirth
Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
Alpine - Hands
The Waterboys - Fishermans Blues
Eels - Looking Up
Nick Drake - Northern Sky
Stars - Wasted Daylight
Bruce Springsteen - Born to run
Peter, Bjorn & John - Second Chance
Gilbert O'Sullivan - Get Down
Sea Pink - Following Wind

5-6
Ellie Goulding - Tesselate
David Bowie - Suffragette City
Laura Marling - Where can I go?
Gnarles Barkley - Crazy
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
The Strypes - Homeless Girls
Hozier - Take me to the church
School of seven bells - ILU
Lisa Hannigan - I don't know

6-7
Friends - I'm his girl
Paul Simon - Graceland
Fyfe - Solace
Soundgarden - Black hole sun
Van Morrison - Days Like This
Janelle Monae - Tightrope
Ash - Kung Fu
Cayucas - High School Lover
Daughter - Youth
Bright Eyes - First day of my life
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
Volcano Choir - Byegone

No comments:

Post a Comment