Thursday, July 4, 2013

Playlist 4.6.13

4 - 5

Rollerskate Skinny - Speed To My Side
Groove Armada - At The River
Little Green cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River
Modest Mouse - Float On
Kim Wilde - Kids In America
Harry Holler And The Hooligans - One ear Up And One Ear Down
Tame Impala - Apocalypse Dreams
NONONO - Pumpin Blood
Soundgarden - Fell On Black Days

5 - 6

The Pixies - Monkey Gone To Heaven
Tycho Brahe - Own Universe
Suede - The Drowners
Roisin Murphy - Dear Miami
Twin Shadow - Shooting Holes
Arcade Fire - Keep The Car Running
My Bloody Valentine - When You Sleep
David Bowie - I'm Afraid Of Americans

6 - 7

Kate Bush - Cloud Busting
Ash - A lIfe Less Ordinary
Les Enfants - Celeste
Pugwash - It's Nice To Be Nice
The Concretes - You Can't Hurry Love
Two Door Cinema Club - I Can Talk
Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours
Walker Brothers - The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine
George harrison - My Sweet Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment