Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Playlist for Wednesday 10.4.13

4-5
Cat Power - Ruin
O Emperor - Po
The Commitments - Mustang Sally
Wild Party - When I get older
Dropkick Murphys - I'm shipping up to Boston
Steve Mason - Oh My Lord
Magic Man - Paris
Grinderman - Palaces of Montezuma
Echo & The Bunnymen - Seven Seas
Rhye - Open
Beck - Devils Haircut
Horslips - Trouble

5-6
Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zero's - Janglin
Pearl Jam - Alive
Junip - Your Life Your Call
The Who - My generation
Come On Live Long - Little Ones
Green Day - Basket Case
Simon & Garfunkel - The 59th Street bridge Song
U2 - I will follow
Air - All I need
National - Demons
Two Door Cinema Club - Something good can work

6-7
Chris Malinchak - So good to me
Blur - End of a century
Django Django - WOR
Rose and the Howling wind - Cuckoo
Allman Brothers - One Way Out
Bright Eyes - First day of my life
Yeah Yeah Yeah - Sacrilege
Charles Bradley - The world is going up in flames
Villagers - Nothing Arrived
Stornoway - Zorbing
Kid Karate - Two Times
Ryan Vail - Sunlight



No comments:

Post a Comment