Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Playlist for Tuesday 16.4.13

4-5
The Heavy - How you like me now
The Coasters - Down in Mexico
Arcade Fire - Modern Man
Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song
Presidents of the US - Peaches
Brenton Wood - Oogum Boogum
Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
Kid Karate - Two Times
Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans
Simple Kid - Staring at the sun
Paul Simon - Graceland
Ernie K Doe - Here come the girls

5-6
Chris Malinchak - So good to me
Bob Dylan - If not for you
Yeah Yeah Yeah - Sacrilege
Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
Stornoway - I saw you blink
Lykke Li - I'm Good I'm Gone
The Fat Lady Sings - Arclight
Tame Impala - Apocalypse Dreams
Dire Straits - Walk of life
Tandem Felix - Tell yer loved ones
This Club - I won't worry

6-7
Pulp - After you
Stereophonics - T-Shirt Sun Tan
The Sonics - Have love will travel
Toro Y Moi - New Beat
Marnie Stern - You don't turn down
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
The Smiths - The boy with the thorn in his side
Supergrass - Pumping up your stereo
Magic Man - Paris
Vampire Weekend - Diane Young
Pretty Lights - Finally Moving

No comments:

Post a Comment