Monday, April 15, 2013

Playlist for Monday 15.4.13

4-5
Eels - Love of the loveless
Rhye - The Fall
John Grant - pale green eyes
Lisa Hannigan - I don't know
Mikhael Paskalev - Jive babe
The Minutes - Fleetwood
Frou Frou - Let Go
Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip - Look for the woman
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
Tandem Felix - Tell yer loved ones
Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie
Avett Brothers - Head full of doubt

5-6
Magic Man - Paris
Modest Mouse - Float On
Doves - Snowden
Rolling Stones - Doom & Gloom
Two Door Cinema Club - I can talk
Junip - Your Life Your Call
Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
Alt J - Matilda
Van Morrison - Days like this

6-7
Bon Iver - Blood Bank
New Order - Hellbent
Everything Everything - kemosabe
Sigur Ros - Staralfur
Wild Party - When I get older
Smiths - Panic
Papa - Put me to work
Ok Go - I'm not through
Little Green Cars - Big Red Dragon
The Strypes - Blue Collar Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment